Welcome! We are Real Women Tri!
We are a women’s multi-sport club in the West Michigan Community. We compete in all levels of triathlon, swimming, cycling, and running. Some of us are beginners while others have quite a few years of racing experience.
Our mission is to promote wellness and a healthy lifestyle in the community, specifically amongst women and children. We encourage and motivate each other to train and compete in area races while creating a supportive and fun atmosphere.
Our goals are to:
- Set a positive example of healthy living and lifestyles for other women and children in the community.
- Be supportive of one another, coach one another and motivate one another to improve and excel in our multi-sport activities.
- Volunteer at various races in our area.
- Host the Trek Breast Cancer Awareness ride to raise awareness for breast cancer research, treatment and prevention.
- Portray a positive example of sportsmanship at races.
- Promote our sponsors through advertisement on our jerseys, website and thru word of mouth in the community and amongst other multi-sport athletes.